Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for a Classmate

        I dedicate this blog to the following classmates mentioned:

I am thankful for Serina Lane, for she is my American Lit. Assignment notebook. Every time I am lost with the homework assignment, she clears it up, explaining it thoroughly. I appreciate her time in answering my daily questions, “What exactly was our American Lit homework?”

I am thankful for Tony Padilla, specifically his neck. When in boredom, I used to occupy myself by using Tony’s back neck as a doodle-book. Only then I realized I should open a small tattoo shop as a side job.
Although he may have been exposed to skin cancer due to my dark-black ink, I appreciate his patience in sitting dead-still for the rest of the time.

I am thankful for Anna Greenberg and her delicious chocolates. They were a great satisfaction to my craving appetite. That caramel chocolate was very much devoured by me and Sadiq that one time.

I am thankful for Sadiq, my partner. Just for his presence and his cool, laid-back-ness. I believe we had a great bonding time together as we saw the colors of the locker change.

4 comments:

  1. i'm glad you found your dream job; tattoo artist. suits you well, Amy. and my favorite is Sadiq's part. i never got a chance to watch the lockers change colors. lucky, girl, lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO I WAS KIDDING NAT, I DONT THINK MY PARENTS WOULD BE TOO HAPPY POKING PEOPLE WITH INK D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMFAO i remember that!! so what colors did the lockers change to, amy? i'm very curious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. D'aw!
    Thank youu(:

    Hell with it, I'm naming multiple people!

    ReplyDelete